This kit can either be a huge hit or a massive miss.
While it's visually absolutely stunning to look at, Bandai definitely pushed the limits when it comes to the building process and in this case it's not a good thing.
3 out 5 stars is not bad though, but I wouldn't recommend this kit to someone who is just starting out in this hobby.
- Amazing surface detailing
- Crazy levels of part separation
- Sleek modern redesign of an old classic
- Definitely not a fun build, especially if you're constantly assembling and disassembling it for customization purposes
- If not careful, some parts can easily break during assembly and disassembly
- The foil stickers on the joints quickly starts peeling off when you're posing the kit and it also covers up some nice details on some parts, I recommend using a gundam marker instead