MGSD Freedom Gundam
Original Release Date:
Who wants to read?! Check out these lekker videos on this product! Enjoy!
Out of the Box Review from the awesome ZakuAurelius!
Official promo video with more product information in action.
Bandai's taken the incredible plamo technology of the Master Grade (MG) series and condensed it into the body of an SD Gundam!
The very first kit in the high-end SD brand "MGSD" lineup is the Freedom Gundam, packed with the most mobility, gimmicks, and details in the history of the SD series!
- When built, the MGSD Freedom Gundam is approximately 115mm in height, with many parts of the internal frame equipped with movable gimmicks for smooth articulation.
- The main camera and twin eyes are made of double-layered structure with clear parts.
- Bandai's new "Real Metallic Gloss Injection" technology is used in various parts to achieve a metallic effect.
- New "Reflection Cut" reflective mechanism is used on the clear parts inside the wing binder.
- Molding color of the external armor is 2-tone color composition to add more precision.
- The head is movable on three axes. The internal structure allows for a variety of poses such as chin pulling and face protrusion. Multiple movable axes built into the torso allow for a wide range of left/right swinging, forward/backward tilting motion.
- Swingable hip joints greatly increase the range of motion of the legs. Swing mechanism at the shoulder joints enhances the range of motion of the arms. Forearms are equipped with an extension gimmick, allowing the arms to be bent deeper.
- Knee armor and vernier behind the knees are interlocked when bending the legs to ensure a full range of motion. In addition, the movable toes allow for a natural kneeling position despite being an SD.
- Beam Rifle x 1
- Beam Shield x 1
- Beam saber blade x 2
- Marking sticker sheet x 1